Effective Monday, November 6th, Gates will close at 4:00 PM due to change of time for Daylight Saving's Ending.
August 5, 2021
It has been brought to our attention
that the rules and regulations of the Central Valley Cemetery District are not
being consistently applied or enforced. We
have received several inquiries about different treatment and enforcement of
our rules. Some callers have even
suggested the District is showing favoritism.
regulations and restrictions not being followed, include, but are not limited
Flags, military banners and flowers are being stuck into the ground and glass vases are being used in lieu of regulation vases. Extra decorations and bric-a-brac such as boots, pin wheels, solar lights, beer cans, glass candles, and picket fences are being placed around or on gravesite and head stones or lay loosely on the ground.
No planting, cutting, manicuring, watering of grass or
trees, etc, is permitted.
Please see Rules and Regulations to learn which parts
may apply to your gravesite.
The staff of Central Valley Cemetery
District will be conducting routine cemetery wide clean-up of unauthorized items.
Please make every effort to to comply
with our regulations. Unauthorized items which have to be removed from your
grave site will be disposed.
Our goal is to treat all our
visitors and family members with respect, compassion, fairness, and consistency. Central Valley Cemetery District thanks you
in advance for your cooperation and understanding in this delicate issue.
have any questions, please contact the office at 760-352-1468.
Central Valley Cemetery District
FEMA REIMBURSEMENT FOR COVID-19 RELATED FUNERAL EXPENSE ASSISTANCE
FOR REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE
BUSINESS PRACTICES NOTICE
- TO MINIMIZE THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
CENTRAL VALLEY CEMETERY DISTRICT OFFICE IS OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Wearing of masks and Social distancing of 6 feet is recommended.
- Casket Lowering/Witnessing the closing of the graves will no longer be allowed.
- All arrangements, burial site selection, preneed arrangements will be done by appointment only, and limited to two (2) family members/friends.
- Only credit cards (Visa and MasterCard ), money orders, checks or cashier's checks will be accepted as form of payment.
For all general questions or maintenance requests, we ask that you call the office at
(760) 352-1468 and we will do our best to assist you.